this is the official urbansmarts.com news section!

October 28, 2004

article on war for political purposes

the Guerrilla News Network has now posted an article on Bush saying he plans to invade Iraq, back in 1999: "Bush Wanted To Invade Iraq If Elected in 2000".

there's also more information coming out on the missing explosives, you can read more here: "Bush, Kerry Spar Over Missing Explosives". there's now an a journalist who was embedded with the troupe who says he did see the explosives back when the troop and he came through there.

And if you still wanna vote for Bush, then you maybe wanna read this here: "Clueless People Love Bush" Isn't it quite telling?

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my long island plastic surgery blog

2:45 AM

 
Blogger lightly-blended said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Sweetie, go and search my cash advance new york blog for what you need.

11:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home