this is the official urbansmarts.com news section!

September 22, 2004

urbansmarts.com updated (sept 22 '04)

a more than proper update today: we got seperate interviews with the two Diesel Truckers: Kool Keith and KutMasta Kurt, as well as with Heiruspecs. Plus we got two reviews: Potluck "Harvest Time" and Cris Cardiak "A Rap Record". plus, I think I forgot to tell you about our last update, that included an interview with Wordsworth and a review of DJ Cip One's "Trifecta" mixcd (with exclusive Atoms Family material) and a 'review in one' review of the two compilations "Bare Skin" and "Aberfoyle Springs Vol. 2"

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my ear plastic surgery blog.

5:39 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery seattle blog

10:24 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Look into my plastic surgery hawaii blog.

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home