this is the official urbansmarts.com news section!

September 15, 2004

get your read on sept. 15th 2004

Okay, more articles that you might want to read. Like this one here, that talks about how a judge decided that Ralph Nader will not be on the Florida Election Ballot. But then Florida's elections chief said: 'oh what the heck, he will be on there anyway'. Now consider two things: a lot of people (rightfully) claim that every vote for Nader is a vote Kerry didn't get. And then consider that the election chief is working for the Governor of Florida, who is, well, you know, Jeb Bush. So read this here: "Florida OK's Nader's Name on Election Ballot".
If you don't have the time to look for articles yourself, then wonkette.com is a site you want to visit. They link to a ton of 'worth to read' material.
Oh, and because it's more fun to learn something while you play, go over to emogame.com/bushgame.html and play the Anti-Bush Game. It's a lot of fun, extremly well done, and will teach you a thing or two. Especially noteworthy is the deficit/surplus segment. That you can view here.
And then finally read a 'land of the free' installment: "Two Sue Feds Over Anti-Bush T-Shirt Arrest"

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
My facial plastic surgery blog, is something you need to peep out!

4:27 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Please come by and see my plastic surgery staten island blog.

6:14 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Where you been? You have got to look at my direct dish network special tv blog!

4:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home